Guest Posting Guidelines
Interested in contributing to Travelpediaonline? Do you have an inspiring travel tips and insight to share? Want to share your knowledge and experiences?
Awesome! Travelpediaonline is currently accepting guest posts. We would love to hear from you if you are a travel blogger or writer.
Please, ensure you read the following guidelines for submissions:
• You must be a genuine travel blogger, or writer with your own website. Travel companies are also eligible to guest post on our website, provided the guest post guidelines are being adhered to.
• Articles should be about topics that are not previously published on our website.
• While you don’t have to be a professional writer, we do expect your article to be very easy to read and understand. This must also contain good use of grammar with the right punctuation. Please ensure you proofread before submitting your articles.
• You will have to come up with a topic to write about.
• Please, your article must be good and of valuable content, not with a post you wouldn’t want to publish on your website.
• Your article should be 1500 words or more. It must include at least 2 photos (or at least 3 if the article is over 1500 words). You should also have the proper rights to publish those images and give due credit if they were not taken by you.
• The article must be original
• You own the rights to the content and may request to have it removed from www.travelpediaonline.com at any time, if requested.
• We reserve the right to make final approval on the article. We will notify you when your article is published.
• Once your article is published, please promote the article as much as possible on all your social media channels.
In return for your guest post, what do you recieve?
• You receive the credit for your own work
• A link back to your blog
• Exposure to more potential viewers
• Spread your ideas
• A sincere appreciation and hopefully a great sharing relationship
Your post will be rejected if it:
• Doesn’t meet up with our guest posting guidelines
• Includes keyword stuffing and contains irrelevant links
• Is entirely self-promotional
• Has too many grammatical errors and typos
Are you a brand?
Guest posts are intended only for travel bloggers, writers, and travel companies. However, if you represent a brand or someone working for a brand, please consult the About Us Page or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other commercial opportunities, please contact us to discuss further
We are sure there will be a great option for you.
We are eagerly awaiting to read your suggestions and ideas!
This is not a paid opportunity. It is a chance made for travel bloggers, writers, and travel company to share their knowledge with readers who are so much interested in travel and learning more about it.